Feed A Billion is a non-profit organization that prevents exploitation by working with local partners around the globe to provide nutritious meals to girls in need.
HOW WE WORK
Dr. Ambuj Jain
Hi I'm AJ!
I founded Feed A Billion after a moving experience delivering food in my hometown of Atlanta. At the time, I came to understand the correlation between food and self-worth, and how the impact of hunger on humanity, especially children, is devastating on more than just a physical level.
It was a powerful realization, which birthed a vision:
- A vision of how things should be.
- A vision that transfers joy and confidence packaged in a desperately sought meal.
- A vision of a hunger-free world.
- A vision and a challenge to provide a billion meals to those hungry in body and heart.
- A vision to spread a joy twice that.